Why China Matters, 2023: Foreign Policy Memos
This page features some of the best student foreign policy memos about UK-China relations written in Autumn 2023.
- YUHSUAN CHEN, British diplomat: Muslims in Xinjiang
- JASMINE EVANS-MUDIE, British diplomat: China-UK Trade Imbalance
- ELLIE HARSANT, British diplomat: Escalating concerns about the National Security Law in Hong Kong
- SCARLET NORTON, British diplomat: Combatting forced labour in Xinjiang
- MARNIE PRESTON, Chinese diplomat: Treatment of Uyghurs in the Xinjiang Ethnic Autonomous Region
- JUNRUI SHU, British diplomat: Rising UK-China tensions and Defence Ties between the UK and Taiwan
- SHUYI YU, British diplomat: Protecting the Rights of Uyghur Muslims
- ZHANGYI ZHOU, Chinese diplomat: Civilian human rights - fundamental rights that cannot be ignored
* The University of Manchester is committed to academic independence and the freedom of speech. Student views are entirely their own, and do not represent those of the University of Manchester, MCI, or UCIL.